What is Colon Therapy
It is the removal of accumulated impacted fecal matter from the large intestine or colon by a gentle and private procedure using warm water and a simple, yet highly effective apparatus. A strong, durable plastic board that looks like a surfboard with a hole on the one end fits over the toilet pan while the other end sits on a chair or piece of furniture. Pillows are placed on the end that sits on the chair to form a comfortable bed you can lie on.
25 liters of warm water is filled into a container placed on a shelf on the nearby wall from which a pipe leads down to the Colon Therapy board. A detachable speculum or tube end that is thinner than your little finger and rounded and closed at the end for easy insertion into the rectum is attached to the water tube. The speculum has a few tiny holes in the side of the pipe towards the tip from which water flow out into the rectum.
Remove your clothes and lie on the Colon Therapy board with your feet placed on either side of the toilet cistern. Insert the speculum slightly more than the length of your middle finger into the rectum and open the valve on the water tube. About a cup of water flows by gravitational feed into the rectum. expanding the colon and stimulating perstaltic movements, forcing the water to squirt past the thin speculum and out of the rectum, through the hole in the board and into the toilet pan below.room
What goes out of most people's colons with the exiting water is horrific. More water will flow in and out until the 25 liters is finished. It takes approximately 30 minutes and there is an immediate lightness of being, a tremendous feeling of relief, from throwing out what you shouldn't be carrying around. It's literally cleaning the temple of the soul from inside out. Its why I call it the most noble treatment on the planet. While people are praying to be delivered to the light, this is the literal creation of light where darkness and the obnoxious gasses of hell accumulate.
Why is it necessary in the first place?
Under normal circumstances your entire body including your digestive system and colon is designed by a higher wisdom to function without any intervention. As I have stated in my book, Being Human, there are only 4 things we must do to take care of the body- eat, drink, breathe and think. If this is not done in accordance to cellular requirements then the body struggles to function optimallyboard. The colon is about the first organ to suffer the impact of mismanaged life styles
1. Stress is a mental/emotional response to life. Since most people are stressed (ie. mentally and emotionally 'constipated') it has a relevant effect on other body organs, in particular the colon. A person vacillates between diarrohea and constipation as in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
2. Consumption of junk, which is fibreless, pasty, processed, refined, factory substance designed with 3 criteria in mind; to taste nice, feel good in the mouth and quick to prepare. The residue of this junk sticks to the porcelain of toilet pans. Imagine whats happening to the inside of the sewer system in your body over the years.
3. Eating anything out of a microwave oven or taking drug based medicines imbalance/destroy the intestinal flora leading to hardening of stool, irregular bowel movements and constipation .
4. Not answering the call of nature immediately when necessary. Putting it off because you're too busy is the worst idea.
5. Constipation. Most people are constipated and have accepted it as a normal condition of Being Human
6. Sedentary lifestyles. Without abdominal strengthening exercises walls of the pelvic muscles are misshapen and impedes bowel movements.
7. Being overweight or obese
8. Suffering from any disease whatsoever requires for you to cleanse the body for it to heal itself.
9. Irritability. Autointoxication is a process where the accumulated toxins seep through the walls of the colon into the blood stream and is carried to every part of the body. It feeds your toe with gout and irritates the brain, further increasing the incidences of schizophrenic, bipolar, irrational and violent behaviour.
10. Fatigue. Even if you are reasonably healthy but get tired and listless, it's a great way to service and cleanse your body. Most people service their motor cars regularly. If you don’t, you can expect it to breakdown on the freeway. When last was the vehicle of your soul serviced? Is it any wonder it gets diseased and threatens to completely breakdown long before a person should die? Cleanliness is next to Godliness.